Certification of Conformity London UK Help!


Getting there...
Hi all, I have a 500 bullet which I bought as new here in the UK in March 2002. How can I get a certificate of conformity from Royal Enfield so that I can show to DVLA and avoid to pay an expensive check from National Emission Test Center. I can't use it at the moment and am waiting for a check end of January. Many thanks for your suggestions
Top Bottom